Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TSHIRT -- CALL FOR VOTES

From: jonathan@cats.ucsc.edu (Jonathan Cano)
Date: 14 Oct 1993 01:35:40 GMT
Subject: Re: TSHIRT -- CALL FOR VOTES
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Speaking of this topic I'd like to mention that I'm interested in
ordering a T-shirt or 2 when the design is decided.

I haven't spoken up sooner because I frequently go weeks without
reading gaffa (aside from scanning the subject lines) and then when I
do read I'm very selective (who has time to wade through all the
messages?  Certainly not me!).

If anyone is keeping a mailing list of interested parties I'd like to
be added to the list.  In any event I'll keep checking here for
T-shirt related announcements.

--Jonathan