Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

The last time I looked at this one (when it was nominated) I thought
it was too faded and off-color.  This time I gave it a second look
and decided it had potential.  I sharpened the contrast and suppressed
the green tinge of the image -- this has the effect of blanking some
of the fine texturing on her face, but overall it makes the image
look much better.  I've placed the new image on ftp.uwp.edu, in
incoming/pictures/bush.kate/NinthWaveSharp.jpg.  If you want to vote
for #5, go ahead and do so, and specify which image (kb-nw-b or
NinthWaveSharp) you prefer.  IF YOU ARE CHANGING A PREVIOUS VOTE,
PLEASE INDICATE THAT AS WELL.

If your hardware and software can handle it, try viewing both images
side by side for comparison.

Alex, thanks for pointing this out.  If anyone else wants to strongly
recommend an image for any of the other "skipped" nominations, please
do so.

Eric France          | The spine is bound to last a life, tough enough to take
ericf@netcom.com     | the pounding, pages made of days of open hand.
Poughkeepsie, NY USA |