Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 13 Oct 1993 16:52:44 GMT
Subject: TWW
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Thanks to those who responded about TWW canadian.  I realize now that I got a
particularly good deal.  To those of you looking for good prices on TWW box,
I wouldn't pay more than $150 for sure.  In Canada, they're about that much
which of course is even less in U.S. $ if you're stateside.  The copy I just
got was "the deal of the year" I think.  It had a damaged lid to the box but
because of this, I got it for about $75 U.S. (brand new CDs inside)!
So now I have the alluring, magical black box-- yippie!  By the way, TWW is
definately worth getting, its great to have all digital KaTe.

-------
Glen