Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anyone trying to email me? :-/

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 93 22:59 MET
Subject: Anyone trying to email me? :-/
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET, rdt@gradient.cis.upenn.edu, ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu
Cc: blue-eyed-pop@morgan.ucs.mun.ca

Hi out there,

anyone who tried to reach me via email in the last week hasn't done so since
my email connection is a oneway at the moment. I haven't received anything
since last Tuesday. If you have something urgend you'll reach me under
uli@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de - this gets forwarded to me and
uses another way that is not dead.

I'll inform you if uli@zoodle.robin.de is working again.

If you get bounces (probably from mail@germany.eu.net or so) then please
resend them to the alternate address above.

Mailing-list maintainers: please don't change my subscription to the alternate
address.

Thanks from a special kind of 'desert island',

Uli