Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Subway Poster

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 93 02:35 CDT
Subject: Re: Kate Subway Poster
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Awhile back someone posted the address of a store in the US that might have the
>Kate Subway poster or other Kate posters.  Could they or someone else who still
>has the address either send me mail or post it?
>
>Barry

    Recycled Sounds
    Annie Winter
    3941 Main
    Kansas City, Mo.
    (816) 531-4890
    (816) 531-4988 FAX

       This store has both the _Rubberband Girl_ and _The Red Shoes_
subway posters. RG is $17.00 including P&H, TRS is probably the same.
(This is the place that sold me the Tori Amos _The Big Picture_ 12"
for $9.00 last month.) They specialize in vinyl and posters.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)