Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aspel Tapetree PAL version anyone?

From: kuyper@iplan.co.za (Kuyper Hoffman)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 21:14:14 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Aspel Tapetree PAL version anyone?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

With the TapeTree being mentioned again, /i just wanted to know if
there was anyone out there who has PAL facilities.  As I understand
it, many of the source tapes were from UK tv and therefore started
out as PAL. Anyone who can help with this?

I'd really love to see this stuff, esp if you can get the RbG video
on too.  A mate of mine in the UK keeps mailing me and annoying me
by telling me how many times he's seen it already!

Ciao

Kuyper
--
|          Kuyper Hoffman               |  This signature contains:        |
|        kuyper@iplan.co.za             |  carbonated water, citric acid,  |