Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another Kate article appears

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 93 14:10:15 BST
Subject: Another Kate article appears
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Kate's face also beams from the front of the November issue of Vox magazine
(No. 38). There is a short interview with Kate inside plus a discography
and (elsewhere) a review of the album, plus various pics (mostly old).

The interview covers familiar ground - her father's influence, the death of
her mother, her intences involvement with her work. She does say that the
song The Red Shoes was inspired by the original story rather than the film
itself.

If time permits I will try and transcribe it and post later (if anyone else
plans on doing it sooner - let me know so we do not duplicate the effort).

Neil