Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Interview in Vox

From: kuyper@iplan.co.za (Kuyper Hoffman)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1993 22:45:24 +0200 (EET)
Subject: KaTe Interview in Vox
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

The latest interview to keep your eyes open for is the November
issue of Vox magazine.  My pal that sent me the RbG single last week
picked it up in London on Saturday and brought it back with him last
night.

KaTe is featured on the cover (looking gorgeous).  The Interview
(pp32-34 & 172) is very much aimed at her personal life, and I get
the impression that she's very tired right now.  Quite despondent
about life in general - not suicidal (phew) just a little cheesed
off.  But hey, that's just _my_ impression.

She also speaks a little of the album and the film as well as when
she met Michael Powell.

There's a "wallpaper" of promo-pics (nothing that's not in "A Visual
Documentary") and a discography - singles and interview discs
included.

If there's sufficient interest (and legallities aside :-) I can OCR
or retype the Interview and post it.

Thumbs crossed for the November release date sticking at last....
Kuyper
--
|          Kuyper Hoffman               |  This signature contains:        |
|        kuyper@iplan.co.za             |  carbonated water, citric acid,  |