Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MuchKate

From: brownfld@rcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: 3 Oct 1993 07:39:52 GMT
Subject: Re: MuchKate
To: rec-music-gaffa@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

WADD@VM1.YorkU.CA (Les) writes:

>IED wants a dub of the MuchMusic Spotlight.....well I was planning to tape it
>tonight and tommorrow....but I should warn you.....there may not be anything
>new on it.  MuchMusic Spotlights simply have a VJ introducing various videos.
>...from oldest to newest......and with some small interview snippets plugged
>in between.  Anyway......I (and probably others....Hi Tippi!) will post info
>on the Spotlight tommorrow.  It will air at 7:30pm Saturday and Sunday on
>MuchMusic.  It will be repeated on a 8 or 12 hour cycle.

     Well, even though this may be a repeat as Ulrich suspects, I'd
like to see it (since I haven't seen the Hounds of Love era clips anyway!)
What time-zone is your 7:30pm in terms of us Yanks?  I have access to a
satellite dish, and can have a peek without driving to Sioux Lookout.  ;)
     Tanx mooch!

--
                                                        Ken.
(217) 352-5679                                   brownfld@uiuc.edu