Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan Tour Dates

From: Nettwerk@mindlink.bc.ca (Nettwerk)
Date: 2 Oct 93 20:08:25 GMT
Subject: Sarah McLachlan Tour Dates
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I think Allen beat me to the punch, but here is the official posting:

Nettwerk Productions 93.002 Sarah/Ginger Tour Dates

Hi, just a quick posting from the friendly people at Nettwerk. We are going
to ocassionaly post major announcement to newsgroups, but for the most part
we send info out to whomever wants it through email. To get on our emailing
list, just send us a note and youll get whatever we send out, usually
something once every week to two weeks. Coming out next week will be the
latest version of the Nettwerk Newsletter and the mail order catalogue.

Here's the schedule for the Sarah McLachlan/Ginger tour of Canada. For our
American friends don't expect anything until February or March of 1994.
Europe after that. Ah, it's good to be Canadian.

Oct. 28    Vancouver       Vogue Theatre
Oct. 29    Vancouver       Vogue Theatre
Oct. 30    Victoria        Royal Theatre
Nov. 01    Kelowna         Community Theatre
Nov. 03    Edmonton        Jubilee Auditorium
Nov. 05    Saskatoon       Centennial Hall
Nov. 07    Calgary         Jack Singer
Nov. 09    Winnipeg        Walker Theatre
Nov. 10    Thunder Bay     Community Theatre
Nov. 12    Sudbury         Grant Theatre
Nov. 13    North Bay       Arts Centre
Nov. 17    Windsor         Cleary Theatre
Nov. 18    Hamilton        Hamilton Place
Nov. 19    London          Centennial Hall
Nov. 21    St. Catherines  The Playhouse
Nov. 22    Montreal        St. Denis Theatre
Nov. 23    Kitchener       Centre in the Square
Nov. 25    Toronto         Massey Hall
Nov. 29    Glace Bay       Savoy Theatre
Dec. 01    Halifax         Rebecca Cohn Theatre
Dec. 03    St. John, NB    Harbour Station
Dec. 04    Moncton         Capital Theatre
Dec. 06    Quebec City     Albert Rousseau Hall
Dec. 08    Ottawa          Congress Centre

Release Date for "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy" October 22, 1993 in Canada,
January 1994 everywhere else.

Release Date for Ginger's e.p. is October 29, Canada only. Get those email
orders happening.

Contact us if you have any questions.

Lane

--
NETTWERK                                       -An attitude, not a problem-
nettwerk@mindlink.bc.ca, nettwerk@aol.com