Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Besides Kate ...

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1993 01:36:31 -0700
Subject: Re: Besides Kate ...
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

colford@clsn1231.noble.mass.edu (Michael Colford) writes:
> Does anyone out there like Caterwaul and know if they still exist?  Thanks!

Yes! :)  No. :(  I love them, but they have broken up.  I have a friend
who knows them somewhat (to the extent of lending them money to make
an album).  I forgot the details, involving label problems and
some internal divergence.  But the lead singer I think is still pursuing
music.... I really need to ask him about it again and get an update
on what the members are doing now.
---
arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu
"Duct tape is like 'the force', it has a light side and a dark side,
and it holds the universe together..."  -- Carl Zwanzig