Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: my last message

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 93 00:52 MET
Subject: Re: my last message
To: phil@sonosam.execnet.com (Phil Verdieck )
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> I have Butterfly Kisses, how is the sound quality of TWW live in comparison.
> I am wondering if I should start looking for it or not.

Butterfly Kisses is a bootleg with various TV appearances in more or less
low-fi sound. Better than all of the audience recording bootlegs, but
of course nothing compared to official stuff. And that's what the four
live tracks in the box are. Official. Hi-Fi. As it should be.

There are other bootlegs that contain the Hammersmith Odeon video sound
track. These CDs actually have better sound, but not all have CD quality
sound (which is availlable since the Hammersmith Odeon video is (or was)
availlable on LaserDisk).

Of course the TWW box contains lot of other nice stuff, so it's not only
the four live tracks. BTW: All four live tracks were previously released
as an EP called 'On Stage', but only on vinyl and 12 years ago.

Bye,

Uli