Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Morning Anti Musica

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 93 12:42:44 PDT
Subject: Morning Anti Musica
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

So, what other musicians do/should other KateFans(tm) listen to?
Here is a random sampling (in the obligitory no particular order):

Michael Bolton, Spinal Tap, Milli Vanilli, Happy Rhodes, The Dukes of
Stratosphere (their pre-drug stuff), William Shatner, The Swanky Modes,
Federal Duck, Barry Manilow, Ultraviolet Catastrophe, Doktors for "Bob",
Niel Diamond, Barney the Dinosaur, Stinky Wizzleteats, any band featured
on "Freedom Rock", an me singing in the shower.

Preferably listened to all at the same time.

ObKate:  Admit it, you wouldn't be able to understand the words to "Eat
The Music" (especially the chorus) without a lyric sheet.

- Stev0 the musically declined

"HEY!  Mr. Tamborine Man!"  - William "Voice of our generation" Shatner