Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sechsunddreissig :-(

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 93 01:20 MET
Subject: sechsunddreissig :-(
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hiya,

what did you British people do? Throwing a stone into water? Is 36 all she can
get in the third week?

After an entry at number 12, Rubberband Girl dropped to 14 the next week, and
this week it's only on 36 in the UK top 40 charts.

Tomorrow I'll have a look at the German charts. Let's hope that she has a better
position there, though I may doubt it, since German charts are part crap and
part what MTV plays. Well. Or rather un-well.

Ciao,

Uli