Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Besides Kate . . .

From: jchokey@leland.Stanford.EDU (James Alexander Chokey)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 93 15:58:31 GMT
Subject: Besides Kate . . .
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@leland.Stanford.EDU (Mr News)

	I thought it might be interesting to have one of those threads that
frequently pop up on single artist newsgroups about what other sorts of music
the readers enjoy other than that put out by the artist to whom the group is
devoted.  So, in addition to Kate Bush, what other contemporary musicians
are other gaffa readers really into?

	I guess I'll start off.  And although these are listed in the form
of a top ten list, they're not really in any particular order.  (An artist's
presence here is not necessarily an indicator of how much I like his/her/their
most most recent albums, but is primarily my opinion of their lifetime's work.)

So, my "What I particularly like besides Kate" list (no flames please):

1. 	Peter Gabriel/Gabriel-era Genesis
2.	Marillion
3.	Yes
4.	Enya