Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ETM Question...

From: jrp@accint.COM
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 93 17:26:12 EDT
Subject: ETM Question...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

After setting my CD player to repeat mode, and listening to ETM
constantly for the past week or so, I find I *really* like it, all
of it, even BSL which I had trouble with before, and she really is.

However, I do have a question. What exactly is the Valiha that
Justin Vali (connection?) and Paddy play? Also, what's a Kabossy?

--
Jason R. Pascucci			Email: jrp@accint.com
Software Engineer			Phone: 617-494-0066x317