Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Never Ending Story

From: Don Gibson <gibsond@aa.wl.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1993 08:01:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Never Ending Story
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I was in a local record shop (SchoolKids Records in Ann Arbor) to pick up
the RBG import.  Much better sound quality than ETM and I believe Sony made
a mistake by not issuing this as the US single but then again as one of
the shop clerks said "That's Sony".  Anyway, they also had the
picture disk import of RBG and a box set import called "The Never Ending
Story" , it
included the Never Forever CD, photographs and a t-shirt.  They were selling
it for $85.00.  What exactly is included in this set, (T-shirt, photos
etc) ?  I am relatively new to this newsgroup and have not heard this set
mentioned, is it worth the price?