Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MTV Europe GRRRRRRRR, or well, half of GRRR and WHEW!

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 01:47 MET DST
Subject: Re: MTV Europe GRRRRRRRR, or well, half of GRRR and WHEW!
To: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Scott Telford spoils my description by taking away almost everything by
describing it himself:
> tied round her waist (must be a cold studio 8-). No straightjackets to
> be seen! Her hair looks as if she's just washed it. She never looks
> directly at the camera (this is supposed to be a proper movie after
> all), nor does she smile much.

The straitjacket was just cut off by ITV I think. That was what I
called the surprise with respect to clothing. The last minute Kate
is throwing the super long arms around her...

> in front of the camera, one of them pretends to do the solo bit....and
> then we cut to the next video.....

And then the straitjacket is presented...

BTW: I think the studio might actually be a dance studio - these are the
only ones with the big mirrors in there. And there is one: It can be seen
once for a short time, where only the legs and feet of Kate and Stewart
can be seen... Where have they hidden the mirror for the rest of the
video? Oh, there's another scene where you see the mirror. Again only
with Kate's and Stuart's legs. And with the boyzs with guitarz in the
background - they are all left-handed suddenly ;-).

Ciao,

Uli