Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe reviews & TRS

From: "Jerry Mahone" <p00792@psilink.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 93 23:15:24 -0400
Subject: Re: KaTe reviews & TRS
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>DATE:   Tue, 14 Sep 1993 04:37:20 -0400
>FROM:   SUZANNE S WEISS <dreaming@nevada.edu>
>
>hello folks,

   [lots of good info deleted]

and again -- all of this is my opinion.  so please be nice
>I'm new here!!  = )
>
>well, that's it.  hope I haven't driven everyone loony. sorry
>it was so long, next time it won't be that way!  ; )
>
>peace,
>
>suzanne

No reason to apologize.  For those of us who needed a summary of the
latest release(s) and upcoming CD, as well as the tracks featured in
the film, I certainly appreciate your time and trouble.

So, is it Oct 5th or January?

Sincerely,
Jerry Mahone
p00792@psilink.com
Dis:  My company doesn't have access to the net, so I'm a proclaimer...