Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

EtM video

From: gaffa@mind.ORG (Valerie Nozick)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 93 23:08:22 -0400
Subject: EtM video
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Someone asked if anyone had seen the EtM video yet. I called MTV today,
and they have no plans to premiere it anytime soon. I have a call in to
VH1, so we'll see if they know anything.

However, MTV will be repeating the 10,000 Maniacs unplugged concert on
Sept. 26 (? - I'll recheck the date and post it) at 8:30 pm. At 8pm the
same night will be REM unplugged.

==> valerie
gaffa@mind.org

--
mind.org     404/659-5720     Public Access Usenet in Atlanta