Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The 'Aspel+' video in NZ?

From: Philip.Sainty@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Philip Sainty)
Date: 10 Sep 1993 07:10:22 GMT
Subject: The 'Aspel+' video in NZ?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: "P Sainty."@newznet.net.nz

Greetings gaffans...

A number of peoples here at Victoria University were wondering about the
possibility of getting the tape of the Aspel interview (along with the
reputedly wonderful videos) over here to New Zealand.

I have no idea what the situation is regarding who has which generation
copy where, hence the reason for posting to all...

I would greatly appreciate it if people could let me know the feasability
of this (especially after the January shock - is this really true?)

Thank you muchly,

--
Philip.               "but it seemed to me
_O_                    the saddest thing I'd ever seen