Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sound extractor

From: jim@medinah.atc.ucarb.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1993 11:32:35 -0500
Subject: Sound extractor
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>Why not use Sound Extractor? I use it and it works.
>
>--
>The Evil Tofu
I greatly appreciated this comment. I found it and it work very well. Also
thanks to Larry Yaeger for his comments and efforts on converting the
files.

I am overjoy at getting the change to hear these sounds. It makes me
greatly appreciate this electronic jungle.

I'm finding myself wanting to buy this album the moment it hits the store.
I usually wait until I can find sales before I buy anything, but not this
time.

Jimfred