Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTE's Film to be screened in Cambridge, MA

From: mas@csa.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich)
Date: 30 Aug 93 22:19:44
Subject: Re: KaTE's Film to be screened in Cambridge, MA
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

(OK, *this* one's distribution is New England..)
In article <9308302337.AA26405@accint.dmc.com> jrp@accint.dmc.com writes:
>I'm in! Hey... anybody want to have a meeting somewhere (Steve's
>Icecream is the only place I can think of) before the show, for area
>Love Hounds? Similar to the one for the Tori Amos concert a few months ago...

Sounds like a good idea, but I'm going directly from work (get out
around 5 or 6) to get in line.  If I were at Steve's, I'd be too
fidgety worrying that the show was going to sell out.  Call me a nut.
Better yet, call me mad. :-)

(Yes, She really *is*)
	    "And down the wave and in the flame was borne
			   A naked babe..."
mark a. semich                                               mas@csa.bu.edu