Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Going Price for TWW Box?

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 93 10:27 MET DST
Subject: Re: Going Price for TWW Box?
To: nikki@gibbs.oit.unc.edu (Nancy Novotny)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> QUESTION FOR YOU EXPERIENCED GAFFANS (I'm obviously a newbie):  What is the
> difference between the European and Japanese issues of TWW, if any????

Ok, this is a sneak preview (excerpt) on my oncoming discography:

This Woman's Work
	1990
	This black box contains the first 6 albums (The Kick Inside, Lionheart,

	Never for Ever, The Dreaming, Hounds of Love, The Sensual World) and two

	extra albums containing almost all officially released songs until 1990

	that are not on the other albums. Missing songs are 'Dreamtime', 'Running

	Up That Hill (instrumental)', 'The Sensual World (instrumental)', and 'The

	Confrontation'. This box was published in 1990 and as such does not yet

	contain 'Rocket Man' or anything later.
8CD	EMI			UK/UK		79 5237 2
	The English version contains one booklet with pictures and one to three

	sheets with four KT-fem-stickers each. The six album CDs are normal UK

	editions, the booklets of the two special CDs do not contain any lyrics.

	The writing on the cover of the picture booklet is in gold, the booklet

	itself is glossy.
8CD	Toshiba EMI		J/J		TOCP-6460~67
	The Japanese version contains two booklets. One with the same pictures as
	the UK version but in a different order, and one with a biography of Kate.
	The booklet covers are matt (treated to be, not just not glossy), the

	printing on them is white. The CDs themselves are special editions for the

	box with special order numbers etc. The booklets of all 8 CDs (incl. the

	two special ones) contain the lyrics in both English and Japanese. Some of

	the booklets also contain an article about Kate. There are no stickers.

	The albums 'The Kick Inside' and 'Never for Ever' have the different

	Japanese pictures.

Bye,

Uli