Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Candle in the Wind Video

From: rhill@netrun.uu.nix.com (ronald hill)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 93 19:47:36 PDT
Subject: Candle in the Wind Video
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        I talked to Andy (IED) the other day and he said that he heard
in the fan Mag "Watching Storms" that some guy who sells rare Kate Bush
video (I don't remember the name but IED said he's been around a long
time) said that he has a TV performance of Kate doing Candle In the
Wind.  IED couldn't find the guys number.  Now, I don't think this is
likely, as a matter a fact I find it extremely UNlikely that she could
do this and not have any of us know about it, but I though I'd mention
it.  Odds are it's probably the "Wogan" Rocket Man.

        I wonder if Beavis and Butthead will have any of Kate's videos
on.

---
rhill@netrun.uu.nix.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA