Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Some stuff

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1993 11:47:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Some stuff
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: All@crl.com

RE: Box - I found the quality of the UK CDs to be superior to the US issue CDs -not sure why.  They seem much "clearer" to my ear.

Radio? I was at the DJ pool the other day and the manager said he thought he heard Kate on Live105 in San Francisco.  Since they get promos directly from the
record companies he thought they might have her already.  Still hasn't gotten
advance copies of album.

I expected to see someone post that they had heard this, so maybe they have not
played her yet.

Tower Video in SF says due date for the video is 9/14 approximately.  Video out
before album?

Peter Gabriel and Sheila Chandra (another vocal goddess) will be playing at
WOMAD concert, Golden Gate Park, 9/19.  If you aren't familiar with Sheila I
cannot recommend her work highly enough.  Look for her in the international
section under India, eventhough she is from UK.

XX                            Karen Newcombe  kln@crl.com
             . . . long and white are my fingers as the ninth wave of the sea.