Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Never Forever Fanzine

From: ***SEMPSY*** <cmh205%cck.coventry.ac.uk@ib.rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 93 11:30:30 +0100
Subject: Never Forever Fanzine
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have also not heard from Nev and Jon since February.I suspect they are similar
problems again,the issue before February was I think the previous September.With
the workload I had from February to June with my degree,and working all hours
at my local Tesco's, has meant that I haven't written to find out what has happ

happened.

Andy Semple

While we sing together,play up Sky Blues.While we sing together, we shall never
lose.Tottenham or Chelsea,United or anyone.They shan't defeat us we'll fight to
the game is won!!

Anybody confused with the above,should be reminded that the English soccer
season has started.
                    :)