Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PG on MTV Awards, Rocketman B&W

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1993 22:45:31 -0700
Subject: PG on MTV Awards, Rocketman B&W
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but in case it hasn't:

Peter Gabriel is advertised to perform on MTV's awards on Sept 2 at 8
pm in some time zone.

The B&W Rocketman video was listed as
> B.  "Rocketman," b&w video for The Awards, <?date>, 1993
in the Aspel tape track list.  Since 15 or so seconds of the video
appear in the US network TV special Two Rooms, the video must have
been made before that airing (which was in early 1992 I think; I
didn't check my tape).  Maybe it says something more about the video
in the Two Rooms videotape that was for sale?
---
arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu