Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Tape

From: Laura Frank Clifford <lcliffor@ccj.bbn.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 93 14:12:14 EDT
Subject: Kate Tape
To: love-hounds%eddie.mit.edu@bbn.COM

Well I got my Kate tape in the mail yesterday so THANKS John Zimmer, Chris
Williams and Jorn.

Firstly, I was expecting some real schmarm from MoM after the way it's been
described here and instead was pleasantly surprised.  I rather like this
song after only one listen.  Certainly more so than Reaching Out.

What a nice bunch of goodies after that!  The Rocketman video is just great!
I love her 'conducting' the heavens.  The older videos from specials were
all interesting - I really liked the WH one.  The absolute best was the
Another Day duo with Peter Gabriel - wow.  And Chris Williams did a great
job on 'The Infant Kiss'.  Geez, Chris, how did you figure out those lip
syncs??  I can't believe all this stuff has been around so long and I'm just
seeing it now.

This was a terrific appetizer!  Now bring on the entree!

Laura