Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@watserv2.uwaterloo.ca
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1993 12:28:06 -0400
To: watmath!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: mjames@watarts.uwaterloo.ca (Michael James)
Subject: Traveling to England
Sender: news@watserv2.uwaterloo.ca
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1993 16:28:01 GMT

  I know I'm being wildly optimistic, but...

  I'm lucky enough to be going on a holiday in England for a week and a
half (August 12 to 21).  I know that Kate doesn't play live very much,
but as I never thought I'd ever be on the same continent as her I haven't
paid much attention to exactly how often she does.  With the new album
coming out I have this faint glimmer of hope that there might actually be
a show somewhere, sometime when I'm over there.  I'm willing to give my
right arm to go (although I'd prefer to pay cash), so if anyone knows
one way or another (or could direct me to tickets?!) I'd be eternally
grateful.

Thanks

Mike James
mjames@watarts.uwaterloo.ca    OR    mjames@artspas.uwaterloo.ca