Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aspects/sand poster & shirt (was Re: T-Shirt Update #1)

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 22:51:53 -0700
Subject: Aspects/sand poster & shirt (was Re: T-Shirt Update #1)
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

jdrukman%dlsun87@us.oracle.com (Jon Drukman) writes:

> Alex Gibbs asks:
> >1. Aspects of the Sensual World (sand-through-the-hands):
> >  This is my first-choice nomination.  I think Kate looks *amazing* in
> >this photo and it would look good from a distance.  (I do want a
> >t-shirt and poster of it.  Anyone know where to find them?)
> well, at least you know that it exists.  (or existed.  mine's kind of
> a wreck.)

That's cool.  I know a woman at the 91 San Jose Katemas had one, but I
remember it was either custom or at least modified by her.  And since
there was a poster there of the photo, I know that exists as well.
And since you were there, Jon, I know you exist too, but I don't want
you, no offense, just the other stuff.  Thanks for the info!  Now to
find them...  anyone?

Happy Katemas to Kate and all!  (It's still before midnight here)

arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu