Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe "talk" address?

From: stephen@cc.uow.edu.au (Stephen Nicholson)
Date: 31 Jul 1993 14:15:00 +1000
Subject: KaTe "talk" address?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi all!

    Graham here at Stephen's place. We are just getting started into our 93
KaTemass party. We have our net link (as you can see) BUT I can't remember the
address for the 'real-time' KaTe talk service!! :-( I seem to remember there
was an address we could "talk" at and chat to anyone else around the world. It
would be nice to do this in the middl of our party so if some one could post the address in the next few hours to gaffa or to Stephen's address I'd be very
greatful. Thanks. Back to putting up KaTe decorations! :-)

- Graham