Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thank you!

From: rurfin04@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Rural Finance Group)
Date: 30 Jul 1993 12:16:13 GMT
Subject: Thank you!
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I got my copy of the Aspel and other goodies tape yesterday and I just wanted
to say THANK YOU to all who participated in this venture.

Jorn - thanks for getting the ball rolling, I had tears in my eyes as I
       watched Aspel.  And to think, that was only 1 month ago.  Amazing.

Chris - It was a Herculean effort to get the tape transferred as quickly as
        you did.  Thanks for all the hard work and all the extra goodies.
        "The Infant Kiss" was beautiful.  You should be proud.

Cynthia - I know you worked really hard to smooth things along the way.  Thanks
          for everything you've done.

Peter - What can I say?  You did an unbelievable job of dubbing all the tapes
        and getting them back out again.   Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

When Russell Harty dedicated "Rocket Man" to Hannah with a "Get well soon",
I totally lost it.  Very touching.

Lori K.