Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ouch...

From: RIDLEY@glerl.noaa.gov
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1993 9:28:13 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: ouch...
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

Shawn Redaok:

  ouch

  Man, oh man!

  I am speechless....

  shot down...

  So anyway, I still love The Dreaming. I do agree that she does do some pretty
bizarro stuff on The Dreaming, but, listen to the words. Listen to the emotion.

  There are very few songs by Kate that I can listen to when I am angry (I usually
pop in some Ministry or Primus...) but I can listen to the Dreaming. She captures
anger so well.

  I don't understand the mule thingy either. I would prefer if it wasn't there
(actually I would prefer if she just screamed there...)

  The Dreaming is a great CD.

  You are also right Hounds of Love is an incredible album. This is my favorite
CD when I am in the right mood. The Ninth Wave IS my favorite "side" of any album
alive or dead...

  Vickie... don't your panties in an uproar... If you didn't take his "flame" as
a humorous "stab" then you might consider turning on Saturday Night Live reruns
and learing what humor is. Take a laxative, expel this negative energy...

  (just in case you missed it, that was humor also...)

  Well, I must be off to save the universe,

Aaron Ridley
ridley@glerl.noaa.gov
or
(preferably...)   ridley@zasu.sprl.umich.edu