Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bay Area KATEMAS in San Jose ON!

From: L-H@cup.portal.COM
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 13:23:33 PDT
Subject: Bay Area KATEMAS in San Jose ON!
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hi Everyone!

We will be having a Katemas party at my place on Saturday, the 31st,
and everyone is invited!  This will be a bring-your-own-food and drinks,
so please do that. :-)  IED will be arriving early (and Ed will be his
usual punctual early self, I expect), and we'll hook up the laserdisk
player and beta deck and get the place looking like a Kate party.
Hopefully, we'll have at least some of the new material to see and play I
hope I hope I hope. So please reply or call me at 408 249 4664 if you
plan to come, and I'll give you directions.  Let's start about noon or so,
and don't forget to bring your KollecTibles!!  Especially if you have
some of the new stuff!! :-)

Larry (L-H@cup.portal.COM)  567 Boxleaf Court SJ Cal (95117-send tapes! ;-)