Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

SAN DIEGO KATEMAS

From: rhill@netrun.uu.nix.com (ronald hill)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 93 21:20:04 PDT
Subject: SAN DIEGO KATEMAS
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        On Saturday the 31rst there will be the second annual San Diego
Katemas party.  Featuring much great stuff!  Call me at 619-426-8939.

        If Kate's doing a 6 song film, presumably based on the last six
songs of the album which are presumably the "concept part", then
presumably these songs won't be the "commercial" ones and presumably
she'll have to also do more videos for the "commercial" songs, so we
may end up with a "video" of almost all of the album!  Bitchin!

---
rhill@netrun.uu.nix.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA