Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just do it.

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 93 10:39:56 PDT
Subject: Just do it.
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Of slight interest to KateFans (tm):  The latest issue of Sandman (#53).
Of course, buying Sandman is always a smart move - what other mainstream
comic do you know which quoted Kate, AND that Tori Amos wrote a song about,
and THEN that song was quoted extensively in an issue?

Speaking of comics, I got ahold of that "Rock and Roll" bio comic about
Kate.  Boy, it sucks more than I heard it did.  We're talking major stinker
here.  ALMOST in the "so bad it's good" catagory if it wasn't so BLASPHEMOUS.

- Stev0 (diguised as a mild-mannered reporter)

"Freud says that when you're dreaming of flying, you're actually dreaming
about having sex."

"What does it mean when you're dreaming about having sex?"

- Sandman (actual quote this time)