Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTemas in Kolumbus II

From: nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1993 02:36:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: KaTemas in Kolumbus II
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

                   KATEMAS in KOLUMBUS!

Missy and I will hold our Second Annual Katemas in Kolumbus Kook
OuT and ParTy on Saturday, July 31st, 1993.  Festivities begin
at 2:00 PM, but you can arrive whenever is convenient.  We would
be very pleased and honored to have any and all area Kate fans
attend.

The plan remains the same: we char something on the grill, gulp
it down and then enjoy mind numbing quantities of Kate music,
video and miscellania.  We're providing burgers, brats, chicken,
munchies, Coke and Diet Coke.  If you'd like something else to
eat or drink please bring it along.  The location is our house
on the south east side of Columbus.  Check below for detailed
directions to the home of The Big Sky.

If you're interested in attending, please let us know by email
(or feedback on The Big Sky) or call us at the number below.

GETTING HERE:

      -  Take I-70 or I-71 into Columbus

      -  Take I-70 to the east side of town.

      -  Take the first exit for Hamilton Rd. (aka Rt. 317)

      -  Merge onto Hamilton Road heading south if you came from the west
         or turn left onto Hamilton Road heading south if you came
         from the east.  You should pass a Red Lobster on the right within
         a mile or you went the wrong way.

      -  Follow Hamilton Road.  Just after you pass Eastland Mall
         on the right you will come to Refugee Road (immediately
         after the overpass).   Turn left on Refugee Road heading
         east.  You should ee a K-mart on the right.

      -  Just after the park on the left you'll come to Noe Bixby
         Rd  (there's a used car lot on the corner next to the
         park).   Turn left on Noe Bixby heading north.

      -  Just a block or two down Noe Bixby you'll pass a green
         Columbus city limits sign on the right.  The next street
         after that is Warminster.  Turn right on Warminster.

      -  The second street on the left is Stavely Court.  Turn
         left on Stavely.  We are at 2785 Stavely Court.  The
         house is brick with green trim and black shutters.

Here is a crude map to add to your confusion.   Definatey not to
scale!  If you get lost just find a pay phone and call 864-0340.

           |        I-70

         H |
         a |                                                O
         m |                                   N |         X|
         i |                                   o |          | <-Stavely
         l |                                   e |     |    |
         t |                                     |-------------
         o |                                   B | Warminster
         n |                                   i |
         R |                                   b |
         d |                                   y |
           |   Refugee Rd.                       |

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US