Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: new old KaTe-using ad spotted

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 93 12:04 MET DST
Subject: Re: new old KaTe-using ad spotted
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> I think Uli has found something here. The question is: can you scan
> it?   Do you want to? Is it worth the effort?

I don't have a scanner, and an A4 scan that reproduces the text in a readable
manner would need about 1MB of graphic, and if I search a bit I am sure I will
find another source for the picture. And I only have a b/w copy of the ad, so
most of the picture is already lost. I can type in the text of the ad, but
it is German. I don't think it would be too interesting to make the effort
to translate it into English. Should I type it in? (Won't be too much work.)

Bye,

Uli