Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New mailing list -- the Sugarcubes

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 93 6:17:23 GMT-3:30
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

	I thought all you gaffans / Love-Hounds would be interested in
hearing about this new music-oriented mailing-list I just started (well,
re-started after an untimely demise actually) ....

		BLUE-EYED-POP -- THE SUGARCUBES MAILING LIST

		listserver@morgan.ucs.mun.ca

the body of which is nothing but

		subscribe blue-eyed-pop full_name

(full_name is NOT your e-mail address, just your name; like "Gord
Locke").  The account you send this message from determines where
mail from the list will be sent.  To get yourself off the list, mail
"unsubscribe blue-eyed-pop" on a line by itself.
	To post messages to blue-eyed-pop, send them to, of course,

		blue-eyed-pop@morgan.ucs.mun.ca

To save typing-in, you can also send to

		bep@morgan.ucs.mun.ca

There is no blue-eyed-pop-request address; mail administrative stuff to
the list owner (me, Gord Locke): glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca .
	See you on the list, and "Have ten nice days!"