Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Big Stripy Lie"?

From: SYZYGY <JLBURK01@ULKYVX.LOUISVILLE.EDU>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1993 14:20:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: "Big Stripy Lie"?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Or is it "Big Strippy Lie"?  Anyway, please excuse me..what exactly is a big
stripy lie?  Maybe it would just be easier to tell me what "stripy" means in
England because I know the other words:)...Thanks!
				Take Care,
					Jill
 Jill L. Burkart                   BITNET: JLBURK01@ULKYVX.BITNET
                                 INTERNET: JLBURK01@ULKYVX.LOUISVILLE.EDU

      	"Don't try to get away.  I'm here to stay.
	 My name is Fate.
	 I've come to crush your bones. I've come to make you feel old.
	 I've come to mess with your head.  It'll make you feel good."-Curve