Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe mention on MuchMusic's "Fax"

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 93 0:17:43 GMT-3:30
Subject: KaTe mention on MuchMusic's "Fax"
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

	Old news to us gaffans, but on Tuesday night's "Fax"
(entertainment / etc. show here in Canada) there was a small blurb on
Kate's forthcoming album.  It said that Prince / O-+> / whatever has
indeed written one song (it didn't specify lyrics or music), and that
himself, Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton play guitar.  Also of interest: the
blurb said that six of the album's songs will be featured on a
promotional film.  Now we knew this already, but a specific length for
the film was mentioned; I think forty minutes.
	All this was typed up on the screen with the "Rocket Man" video
in the background (a great clip which I've only seen once on the
channel, and even then they cocked it up and cut out the first few
seconds).
--
            Gord Locke            |           "God help us.
     glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca     |   We're in the hands of engineers."