Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Fan Club EP?

From: SYZYGY <JLBURK01@ULKYVX.LOUISVILLE.EDU>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1993 15:17:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Kate Fan Club EP?
To: Love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi all.  I was able to get my hands on a Kate import at a local record store
(not the one I work at but that's a secret:)).  I bought it without knowing
much about it because it wasn't too expensive.  Anyway, I was wondering if
anyone can tell me what I have:).  It's a 7" colored vinyl (I got green but
they also had red) Fan Club EP.  It has the image of Kate flying on the back
from the "Never For Ever" CD.  It looks like it's computer generated.  It lists
3 tracks: "Special Kate Bush Message", "Let It Be (live)", "Kate Bush Brother
John Carder Bush Very Long Message".  Any ideas?
 Jill L. Burkart                   BITNET: JLBURK01@ULKYVX.BITNET
                                 INTERNET: JLBURK01@ULKYVX.LOUISVILLE.EDU

	"Now is the place where the crossroads meet
	      will you look into the future."
				-Kate Bush