Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new old KaTe-using ad spotted

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 93 00:01 MET DST
Subject: new old KaTe-using ad spotted
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hiya,

who said Seiko is the only company that managed to use Kate for promotional
issues? Nope! There's another one. I've been sent a photocopy of a page of
the German magazine 'Fono Forum', Nov. 79, and it contains an ad of SONY who
promote their loudspeaker system SS-G 7. To test it they suggest to listen
to 'Lionheart'. Oh, and there's a picture of Kate in the center of the page
(the text floats around it in two columns). The picture looks to my failing
memory as if it were from the tour's performance of 'Wow'. At least the dress
reminds me of that (don't shoot me if I am wrong). Kate is holding her right
arm forwards, hand slightly up, and is singing (mouth WIDE open).

Bye,

Uli