Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Scans...

From: trimm@netcom.com (Trimm Industries)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1993 04:37:27 GMT
Subject: Re: Scans...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <C94nLK.9vx@dcs.ed.ac.uk> s.telford@ed.ac.uk (Scott Telford) writes:

>I've also uploaded the audio files into /tmp on ftp.uu.net (again) -
>Bill's going to put them in the archive somewhere, I think.

I have put moments3.au and moments5.au up for anonymous ftp
from my account on netcom.  Ftp into netcom.com, go to
directory /pub/trimm and set binary mode then get moments[3,5].au
from me.  If there is anything else that needs to be put up on a
high bandwith backbone like netcom, let me know.

--
Gary M. Watson
Trimm Industries                          Internet: trimm@netcom.com