Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Could someone convert moments3.au to .wav format?

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 93 7:13:04 GMT-3:30
Subject: Could someone convert moments3.au to .wav format?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

	Well, the Subject: line says it all.  I can't use .au files, but
I have access to a Windows .wav player.  I only got about :30 seconds of
moments5.wav before my friend's modem program cocked up on me.  BUT ...
if the file were only say, 1.44 Mb in size, I could transfer it quickly
somewhere else.  I don't want to put anyone out, but I'd really
appreciate someone doing this for me, and putting it up on the FTP site.
	The opening bit I managed to download really impressed me.
(Since everyone's comparing it with these two songs ...) I think it's
even better than "Reaching Out", and I guess on par with "This Woman's
Work".  But then again, I only heard ~30 sec. of it!
--
            Gord Locke            |           "God help us.
     glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca     |   We're in the hands of engineers."