Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

>From: jorn@chinet.com (Jorn Barger)
>Subject: New compilation rumor
>
>I'm listening to "Rock Over London" to see if they mention Aspel or TRS,
>and they mentioned Kate Bush... but in relation to some compilation
>album I didn't get the idea of, that will also feature Maire of Clannad (?).
>
>Anyone?

There are at least two compilation albums out in the UK at the moment
which feature old Kate tracks. One is an album of all female singers
and the other is a mixture. Can't remember the titles of either but can
look next time I am in town. In both cases they are old songs - nothing
exciting.

Neil

Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.ukRutherford Appleton Laboratory,      BITNET: nbc%uk.ac.rl.inf@ukacrl
Chilton, Didcot, Oxon,  OX11 0QX     JANET:     nbc@uk.ac.rl.inf
England                              Tel: +44 235 44 5740  Fax: +44 235 44 5831