Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aspel ,Red Shoes and the rest....

From: Lionheart <u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 93 13:55:41 BST
Subject: Aspel ,Red Shoes and the rest....
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk

Hi friends,
      I saw the Aspel show on Sunday night.It was great to finally
watch an interview with Kate but I must add it was a pretty poor
interview.Kate didnt give much away(fair play to Kate!) but there
were a couple of interesting bits like Lenny Henry sings on Kates
new album and Kate is thinking about a gothic mansion for a
home(well thats what I took from what she said).I loved the new song
"Moments of Pleasure" I would compare it to "Warm and Soothing"
.Excellent indeed!!

              Yours,
                Allen G.