Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Peace, Love and Understanding

From: jdrukman@us.oracle.com (Jon Drukman)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 93 14:13:08 PDT
Subject: Re: Peace, Love and Understanding
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Fiona writes:

>If we don't have a million selling single and/or play 27 instruments,
>are we not allowed to comment on who we like and don't like?

Yes, that is absolutely correct.  Since I am the only person on this
list so far who got a record to #1 on some charts, I think I should
have the final say on what is and isn't allowed here.  So, for
instance, Happy Rhodes is right out.

Anyone who comments in the future on anything on this list will have
to answer to me.  So choose your words carefully.

--
Jon Drukman                                      jdrukman%dlsun87@us.oracle.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.