Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

June 20... BRITISH LOVE-HOUNDS READ THIS

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 93 07:47 MET DST
Subject: June 20... BRITISH LOVE-HOUNDS READ THIS
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi to all British Love-Hounds,

I still search for a British owner of another VCR. Since I have the possibility
to convert videos to any video system in the world (NTSC, SECAM, whatever)
I would be able to provide those with other systems (USA, France, Japan)
with tapes from 'Ask Aspel'. So: US-Love-Hounds and others: try to persuade
someone to record it for me ;-).

Of course I would love to pay for the tape & other costs, or I would love
to swap some videos. Since time starts to run away we probably would have to

negotiate later. Just buy the most expensive VHS tape, or S-VHS tape, and
create a basis for these negotiations...

Since I'll be on holiday from June 20 on I won't be able to answer to you
then for about two weeks. But phuleezze don't forget me. Think of it: The
world might get YOUR recording of the show.

Bye,

Uli